MADE WITH ORGANIC HERBS!
Astragalus contains a wide array of phytonutrients that include a unique group of saponins, called Astragalosides, that play a role in normal immune function. A few other key components of Astragalus include triterpenoid saponins, isoflavonoids, flavonoids, polysaccharides, and trace elements.
Historically, Astragalus has been used to strengthen the immune system in cases ranging from common cold and upper respiratory distress to allergies and anemia. This herb can also be useful in supporting kidney function, blood sugar metabolism and gastrointestinal barrier function.
Astragalus can be applied to the skin to increase blood flow to the area and support wound healing as well. Astragalus contains triterpenoid saponins, flavonoids, and other compounds that serves as a tonic to help:
- Restore and enhance the body’s immune system
- Support healthy adrenal and digestive function
- Promote glucose homeostasis
- Maintain healthy cardiovascular function
- Buffer the effect of stress
- Promote a healthy physical, mental, and emotional response to everyday stressors
Astragalus Info Sheet
Bottle contains 177ml.