As a society today we are far removed from the rituals and habits adopted by natives and our early ancestors. Throughout most of human history it was common practice to consume animals from nose to tail because of the health and longevity benefits. Organ meats are the best whole food, nutrient dense sources on the planet! It was believed that eating the organs of healthy animals would help to strength and support the organs that were being consumed. For instance, if you had thyroid issues you should eat thyroid. If you had heart problems you should eat heart. And the list goes on. In the modern world we consider this strategy barbaric and frankly disgusting. However, because of our modern perspective we are in a constant struggle to fulfill optimal nutritional needs and are riddled with a variety of associated chronic diseases.
Fully knowing that most people would never eat the organ itself, The Wellness Way has developed organ-based supplements to help solve this dilemma. These supplements are sourced exclusively in New Zealand, the world’s leader in pasture raised, grass fed and finished animals. Because of strict livestock regulations, the quality is second to none. They are free of hormones, pesticides, antibiotics and GMO’s. An important step in the process is freeze drying which helps to preserve optimal nutrient value. Every batch is third party tested for quality and contaminants and to ensure purity.
Unless specifically noted, these supplements can be taken at any time of the day, with or without food.
- Pasture raised, grass fed and finished in New Zealand
- Freeze Dried for optimum nutrient benefits
- Third party tested for purity
- Hormone, pesticide, antibiotic and GMO free
In short, want to see an improvement in strength, energy, drive, vitality, libido and fertility? Then either eat the Rocky Mountain oysters or supplement with it! Testes have been on the menu since the beginning of recorded history but is now a completely rarity. This is something every male can benefit from.
- Source of testosterone boosting- strength, energy, drive, vitality, libido, fertility
- Required for men with a history of testosterone HRT or hypogonadism
Another gland specific to men, the prostate plays a critical role in men’s health. Often misunderstood and undervalued for its importance, every male can afford healthier prostate tissue and function. Prostate cancer is also the leading type of cancer for men. Take care of it!
- Contains proteins, peptides, enzymes and cofactors specific to prostate health.
- Supports urine flow, fertility, PSA, erectile health, methylation and detoxification.
It goes without saying the important of heart health. Heart disease is a huge concern for men and women alike, which is why healthy heart tissue is part of our male glandular formula. There are many benefits to what is in heart itself, and as usual, if you don’t eat it, supplement with it!
- Contains proteins, peptides, enzymes and cofactors beneficial for heart health.
- High in CoQ10, B12, collagen and elastin.
- Supports blood pressure, mitochondria, connective tissue and athletic performance
Looking for the most nutrient dense food on the planet but can’t handle the thought of eating it? Instead of eating 8 oz of beef liver each week, look no farther than beef liver capsules! Liver is packed with proteins, vitamins and nutrients including Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, folate, choline, CoQ10 and iron (specifically heme iron, the most bio-available form leading to better absorption). Liver helps to support collagen synthesis, bone health, connective tissue health (hair, skin, nails), immune system health, methylation, heart health, brain health, and so much more!
It is great for those looking to support an overall healthier liver and is a must for those suffering from anemia (low iron, ferritin). One of the common concerns with consuming beef liver is the risk of toxicity. The good news is this is a common misconception of the liver. The liver does play a critical role in the filtration of toxins, but it does not store them and is therefore perfectly safe to consume. What the liver does store is nutrients, vitamins and minerals as noted above.
- The most nutrient dense food on the planet! High in Vitamin A, B12, folate, choline, CoQ10, iron, zinc, copper and many more.
- Collagen synthesis and bone health
- Methylation and overall liver support
- Hair, skin, and nail health
- Anemia support
- Heart and brain health